Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ginn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ginn or GINN may refer to:
- Ginn, a recurring character appearing in the television series Stargate Universe
- GINN, a fictional, mechanical exoskeleton weapon suit, worn in the |Mobile Suit Gundam SEED anime television series
- Ginn (software), a daemon program for Linux that gives applications the ability to support a subset of multi-touch gestures on touch-sensitive displays
- Ginn & Co Solicitors, a Cambridge-based law firm, which was established in 1873 by Samuel Reuben Ginn
- Ginn and Company, UK publisher, part of the Penguin Group
- Ginn Publishing Canada
- Bobby Ginn (born 1949), the owner of Ginn Resorts and owner of the NASCAR Nextel Cup team Ginn Racing
- Thomas Ginn (born 1972), Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Business Leader. The original owner of Ginn Racing. NASCAR Nextel Cup team Ginn Racing, became a division under Ginn Resorts with Developer Bobby Ginn. Team merged with Dale Earnhardt, Inc on July 25, 2007.
- Greg Ginn (born 1954), American guitarist, formerly of hardcore punk band Black Flag
- Hubert Ginn (born 1947), former American football running back for the Miami Dolphins, Baltimore Colts and Oakland Raiders
- Samuel Ginn (born 1937), pioneer in wireless communications and namesake of the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering at Auburn University
- Ted Ginn Jr., an American football wide receiver who currently plays for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League.
- Ted Ginn Sr., an American football coach and father of Ted Ginn, Jr.