Gioacchino (Jack) Lauro Li Vigni is a tenor opera singer who performs internationally. He was born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in Palermo Italy. He is an alumnus of the Academy of Vocal Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Livigni won 1st-place winner of The Fritz and Lavinia Jensen Foundation Opera Competition in 2002, and made his Metropolitan Opera debut January 23, 2004 as Krushschov in the opera Boris Godunov. He has also sung with Chicago Opera Theater as Ferrando in Così fan tutte, and was a soloist with Oper Frankfurt in the 2006/2007 season singing Don Ramiro in La Cenerentola.
- Academy of Vocal Arts, AVA Alumni Archived 2012-04-27 at the Wayback Machine
- Fritz and Lavinia Jensen Foundation, Third Annual Competition Year 2002 Archived 2011-07-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Metropolitan Opera, Performance record: Li Vigni, Gioacchino (Tenor) on the MetOpera Database
- Levin, David J. "In Review: Chicago", Opera News, June 2002
- Kulturkurier "La Cenerentola (Aschenbrödel)"
|This article about an American opera singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|