Jump to navigation Jump to search
Girgenti may refer to:
- Paolo Girgenti (c. 1769 – after 1800), Italian painter of the late 18th and early 19th-centuries, active in Naples
- John Girgenti (born 1947), American state legislator
- Agrigento, the Sicilian city
- A zone in Siġġiewi in the island of Malta that also contains Girgenti Palace
- The Girgenti meteorite of 1853; see Meteorite falls
- Girgenti, village in the Italian comune of Pescorocchiano,Rieti Province, Central Italy.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Girgenti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.