|Look up girth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Girth may refer to:
- Girth (functional analysis), the length of the shortest centrally symmetric simple closed curve on the unit sphere of a Banach space
- Girth (geometry), the perimeter of a parallel projection of a shape
- Girth (graph theory), the length of a shortest cycle contained in a graph
- Music and entertainment
- Girth (album), 1997 album by heavy metal band Winters Bane
- Girth (band), an avant-garde metal band from Seattle
- Girth (Pushing Daisies), an episode of the TV show Pushing Daisies
- Girth (song), the former name of the Guns N' Roses song "Coma"
- Girth (tack), a piece of equipment used to keep a saddle in place on a horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Girth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.