From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gitmo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gitmo may refer to:
- Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, a bay at the southeastern end of Cuba
- Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, a US naval base
- Guantanamo Bay detention camp in the Guantánamo Bay Naval Base
- Gitmo - The New Rules of War, a documentary film about the detention camp
- Good Morning Gitmo, a one-act dark comedy about the detention camp
- A puppet resembling the Sesame Street character Elmo, on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gitmo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.