He studied with Giovanni Tebaldini at the Cappella Marciana and with Marco Enrico Bossi at the Liceo Musicale of Venice. He completed his studies with Josef Rheinberger in Munich. From 1901 he was second organist at St. Mark's in Venice and after 1903 organist in Calvi, Teano, and then at San Luigi dei Francesi in Rome. From 1912 till his death he was teacher at the Conservatorio.
- 16 Preludi-Corali su melodie degli otto toni dei Salmi
- Organ Sonata in F (pub. 1909)
- Manuale di canto gregoriano (1910)
- Metodo di accompagnamento al canto gregoriano e di composizione negli 8 modi” (1920)
- Trattato d’armonia” (1922–23)
- Trattato di forme musicali” (2 voll., 1920–22)
- "MusicSack". Retrieved 2 September 2010.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
-  Biography at Carrara Editions
- Free scores by Giulio Bas at the International Music Score Library Project
|List of Maestri of Cappella Marciana
1899 – 1900