Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||March 1756 (aged 85–86)|
Avitrano came from a family of musicians. From about 1690 until his death he was member of the Neapolitan court orchestra.
- 10 Sonatas for 2 violins, violone, organ, Op. 1 (Naples, 1697)
- 10 Sonatas for 2 violins, violone, organ, Op. 2 (Naples, 1703)
- 12 Sonata a quattro, for 3 violins and basso continuo, Op. 3 (Naples, 1713)
- 7 cantatas for soprano and basso continuo
- Mariam Laudamus Te, for voices (SSATTB), 2 oboes, 3 violins and basso continuo (Naples, 1746)
- Missa defunctorum (Naples, 1721)
- Pietro ANDRISANI, "Aurora Sanseverino mecenate: suo contributo allo sviluppo dell’Opera in Scuola Napoletana", in : Fardella 1704 – 2004: Tracce di storia, a cura di Antonio Appella e Antonietta Latronico, Associazione Culturale ONLUS La Scalett, Fardella, 6 août 2004, pp. 79–100.
- Giuseppe A. Avitrano, Compositions, AllMusic. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
|This article about an Italian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|