Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Avitrano came from a family of musicians. From about 1690 until his death he was member of the Neapolitan court orchestra.
- 10 Sonatas for 2 violins, violone, organ, Op. 1 (Naples, 1697)
- 10 Sonatas for 2 violins, violone, organ, Op. 2 (Naples, 1703)
- 12 Sonata a quattro, for 3 violins and basso continuo, Op. 3 (Naples, 1713)
- 7 cantatas for soprano and basso continuo
- Mariam Laudamus Te, for voices (SSATTB), 2 oboes, 3 violins and basso continuo (Naples, 1746)
- Missa defunctorum (Naples, 1721)
- Pietro ANDRISANI, "Aurora Sanseverino mecenate: suo contributo allo sviluppo dell’Opera in Scuola Napoletana", in : Fardella 1704 - 2004: Tracce di storia, a cura di Antonio Appella e Antonietta Latronico, Associazione Culturale ONLUS La Scalett, Fardella, 6 août 2004, pp. 79-100.
- Giuseppe A. Avitrano, Compositions, AllMusic. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
|This article about an Italian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|