From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Giuseppina is an Italian feminine given name. It is the Italian version of the English name Josephine.
- Feminine: Giuseppa, Geppa, Geppina, Beppa, Beppina, Peppa, Peppina, Pina, Pinella, Pinetta, Pinuccia, Giusi, Giusy.
- Masculine: Giuseppe.
- Giuseppina Bersani (born 1949), Italian fencer
- Giuseppa Bolognara Calcagno (1826–1884), Italian revolutionary
- Giuseppina Bozzacchi (1853–1870), Italian ballerina
- Giuseppina Cirulli (born 1959), Italian hurdler
- Giuseppina Finzi-Magrini (1878–1944), Italian soprano
- Giuseppina Grassini (1773–1850), Italian contralto
- Giuseppina Huguet (1871–1951), Spanish soprano
- Giuseppina Leone (born 1934), Italian athlete
- Giuseppina Morlacchi (1846–1886), Italian-American ballerina
- Giuseppina Pasqua (1855–1930), Italian opera singer
- Giuseppina Ronzi de Begnis (1800–1853), Italian soprano
- Giuseppina Strepponi (1815–1897), Italian soprano
- Giuseppina Tuissi (1923–1945), Italian resistance member
- Giuseppina Vadalà (1824–1914), Italian revolutionary