From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glória is a common Portuguese girl's name, the equivalent of Gloria is Spanish and English.
Glória can also refer to:
- Glória (Rio de Janeiro), a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Glória, Bahia, a municipality in the state of Bahia, Brazil
- Glória, Porto Alegre
- Glória (Bratislava), a high-rise residential building in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Glória (1999), a Portuguese film directed by Manuela Viegas
- Hotel Glória, grand hotel in the Glória neighbourhood of Rio de Janeiro
- Glória d'Oeste, a town in Central-West Region of Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glória.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.