Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glare may refer to:
- Glare (vision), difficulty seeing in the presence of very bright light
- Glaring, a facial expression of squinted eyes and look of contempt
- A call collision in telecommunications
- GLARE, Glass reinforced aluminium, an advanced aerospace material
- Gloor, family name from Aargau, Switzerland, also written as Glares, Glarer, Glaren, Glar, or Glaar
- Glare (album), a 2001 album by Leo O'Kelly
- The Glare, 2009 album by British musicians Michael Nyman with David McAlmont
- "Glare", 2000 song by Japanese band Edge of Spirit
- "Glare", 2013 song by Japanese band Defspiral
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.