It began as Thomas's solo project. While going to film school in New York City in late 2009 and early 2010, he began making music to accompany his video projects, which he uploaded to MySpace under the name Glass Teeth. He also DJed under this name. Reutt (who was also going to college around this time and DJing on the side as Grim Trigger) connected with Thomas after a friend informed him that Thomas had played his songs. He dropped his own project to join Glass Teeth around 2013.
- Hawkins, Shane (2012-06-25). "NEW NOISE: Glass Teeth". Wonderland Magazine. Retrieved 2015-10-25.
- Brockman, Daniel (2011-10-26). "Unmasking the sinister beats of GL▲SS †33†H". The Boston Phoenix. Archived from the original on 2012-04-24. Retrieved 2015-10-25.
- Currier, Alyce (2013-08-01). "Earmilk Interview: GLASS TEETH [Track Premiere]". Earmilk. Retrieved 2015-10-25.
- "GL▲SS †33†H – GL▲SS †33†H EP." Discogs. Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "GL▲SS †33†H / ℑ⊇≥◊≤⊆ℜ – Split." Discogs. Retrieved October 25, 2015.
|This article on an electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|