Ismelia carinata, the tricolour chrysanthemum, tricolor daisy, or annual chrysanthemum, is an ornamental plant native to north Africa that is cultivated as a garden plant and grows as a weed in California. It is the sole species in the genus Ismelia. It has been hybridized with related Argyranthemum species to create cultivars of garden marguerites.
- "The Plant List: A Working List of All Plant Species". Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- BSBI List 2007 (xls). Botanical Society of Britain and Ireland. Archived from the original (xls) on 26 June 2015. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "Glebionis carinatum". Natural Resources Conservation Service PLANTS Database. USDA. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- John L. Strother. "Ismelia". Flora of North America. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- Flores, Anita; Shaw, Julian & Watson, John (2018). "Unpicking a daisy chain". The Plantsman. New Series. 17 (4): 238–243.