From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glencairn may refer to:
- Glencairn (TTC), a subway station in Toronto
- Glencairn, Belfast, an electoral ward in Belfast
- Glencairn, Cape Town, a suburb near Simonstown (the old Royal Navy Base), Cape Town
- Glencairn (Greensboro, Alabama), or John Erwin House, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Glencairn. :- A Glencairn is a Tombstone erected on the highest Mountain Peakes to mark the grave sights and honour fallen Scottish Warriors.
- Earl of Glencairn, a Scottish Peerage title held by Clan Cunningham chief at Finlaystone House until 1796
- Cunningham Broadcasting, a Sinclair Broadcasting subsidiary formerly known as Glencairn
- Glencairn whisky glass, a glass designed for whisky drinking
- Rutherglen Glencairn F.C., a Scottish football club colloquially known as Glencairn
- Glencairn Balfour Paul (1917–2008), CMG (September 23, 1917 – July 2, 2008) was the British Ambassador to Iraq, Jordan and Tunisia before becoming an academic at Exeter University
- Glencairn Elementary School
- Glencairn House, the official residence of the British Ambassador to Ireland. Glencairn has been the official residence of successive British Ambassadors to Ireland since the 1950s
- Glencairn Museum, located on 1001 Cathedral Road, Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania, is a New Church-affiliated museum of religious history on the National Register of Historic Places
- Glencairn Primary School, based at New Street in Stevenston, North Ayrshire. It serves the town of Stevenston with a nursery for children aged 4 and primary school for children from the ages of 5 to 11
- Glencairn Wetland, a small reserve on the Cape Peninsula, in the southern areas of Cape Town, South Africa
- SS Glencairn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glencairn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.