||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||1958 (age 58–59)
|Notable works||Snow Wolf, Resurrection Day, The Second Messiah, The Romanov Conspiracy, The Cairo Code, The Last Witness|
In the 1980s Meade wrote and directed a number of his own plays for the Strand Theatre in Dublin. He originally worked as a pilot trainer for Aer Lingus, before becoming a journalist for The Irish Times and Irish Independent newspapers. In 1994, he released his first novel, Brandenburg, which garnered much critical acclaim. Meade now writes full-time.
His work The Second Messiah was published in English in summer 2011, by Simon & Schuster in New York. Meade divides his time between Ireland, and on occasion, the USA.
- Brandenburg (1994)
- Snow Wolf (1996)
- The Sands of Sakkara (1999)
- Resurrection Day (2002)
- Web of Deceit (2004)
- The Devil's Disciple (2006)
- The Second Messiah (2011)
- Seconds to Disaster (2012, with Ray Rohan)
- The Romanov Conspiracy (2012)
- Wall, William (1 December 2010). "The Complexity of Others: The Istanbul Declaration of The European Writers' Conference". Irish Left Review. Retrieved 1 December 2010.
- "Turn over a new leaf: read to your kids!". Irish Independent. 1 November 2006. Retrieved 7 September 2010.