Glenn Spencer is an American political and anti-illegal immigration activist who serves as president of American Border Patrol.
In the 2000s Spencer gained media attention when he converted his ranch on the Arizona and Mexico border into a hi-tech security zone complete with infrared cameras, aerial drones and motion detectors. Spencer sought to show the American federal government how easy it was to halt illegal immigration and used his own savings to attempt to prove it.
- Weigel, David (May 6, 2013). "The Fence Junkies". Slate. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- "CNN WOLF BLITZER REPORTS". CNN. June 23, 2003. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Mears, Bill (April 25, 2012). "High court review of immigration enforcement a tale of opposing views". CNN. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Tobias, Glen; Foxman, Abraham (2003). "Armed Vigilantes in Arizona" (PDF). Border Disputes (Phoenix, New York: Anti-Defamation League) (PDF): 2–5. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- "Glenn Spencer". Southern Poverty Law Center. Montgomery, AL: Southern Poverty Law Center. 2016-05-19. Retrieved 2016-05-19.
- Berkowitz, Bill; Dobbs, Lou (2006-07-01). "Dubious Guest List". Rome: Inter-Press Service. Archived from the original on October 4, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-02.