Glimmer may refer to:
- GLIMMER, a gene prediction software package
- Glimmer, a 1999 album by Sundown
- The Glimmer Twins, a pseudonym used by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones
- "Glimmer" (Delerium song)
- "Glimmer", the B-side to John Foxx's song "No-One Driving"
- Glimmer Best of John Foxx, a 2008 compilation album
Film and TV
- Glimmer (She-Ra), a television cartoon character
- Gateway to Glimmer, alternate name for the video game Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
- Glimmer (or glim), a reflective device used for cheating in poker or other card games
- Glimmer, a character in The Hunger Games trilogy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.