Jump to navigation Jump to search
Glimmer may refer to:
- GLIMMER, a gene prediction software package
- Glimmer, a 1999 album by Sundown
- The Glimmer Twins, a pseudonym used by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones
- "Glimmer" (Delerium song)
- "Glimmer", the B-side to John Foxx's song "No-One Driving"
- Glimmer Best of John Foxx, a 2008 compilation album
Film and TV
- Glimmer (She-Ra), a television cartoon character
- Gateway to Glimmer, alternate name for the video game Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
- Glimmer (or glim), a reflective device used for cheating in poker or other card games
- Glimmer, a character in The Hunger Games trilogy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.