From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glitter is a mixture of shiny, flat reflective particles.
Glitter may also refer to:
- Glitter rock, also known as glam rock
- Gary Glitter (Paul Francis Gadd, born 1944), English pop star and convicted sex offender
- Glitter (Gary Glitter album), 1972
- The Glitter Band, Gary Glitter's former background band
- Glitter (soundtrack), to the film of the same name starring Mariah Carey
- Glitter (Kaya album), 2006
- "Glitter" (song), by No Age
- "Glitter" / "Fated", a 2007 single by Ayumi Hamasaki
- "Glitter", a song from the 1997 album Generation Swine by Mötley Crüe
Movies and television
Books and comics
- Glitter, Stephanie Harrington, a character from the Marvel Comics series D.P. 7
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.