Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glitter is a mixture of shiny, flat reflective particles.
Glitter may also refer to:
Film and television
- Glitter (film) 2001 American romantic musical drama starring Mariah Carey
- "Glitter" (How I Met Your Mother), a television episode
- Glitter (TV series)
- Glitter rock, also known as glam rock
- Gary Glitter (Paul Francis Gadd, born 1944), English pop star and convicted sex offender
- The Glitter Band, Gary Glitter's former background band
- Glitter (Gary Glitter album), 1972
- Glitter (soundtrack), to the film of the same name starring Mariah Carey
- Glitter (Kaya album), 2006
- "Glitter" (No Age song), by No Age
- "Glitter" (Ayumi Hamasaki song), a 2007 single by Ayumi Hamasaki
- "Glitter", a song from the 1997 album Generation Swine by Mötley Crüe
- Glitter, Stephanie Harrington, a character from the Marvel Comics series D.P. 7
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.