Global Business Review
|Edited by||Arindam Banik|
|Frequency||6 Issues per year|
|Find out here|
The Global Business Review is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering all aspects of management. Global Business Review is published by International Management Institute in association with Sage Publications . It publishes articles which are of a multi-disciplinary, interdisciplinary, and internationally significant nature. This is a refereed journal with an emphasis on Asian and Indian perspectives. Papers are reviewed by eminent academicians and professionals from various places of the world.
The entire contents of Global Business Review are available in full-text, searchable electronic databases.
Abstracting and indexing
Global Business Review is abstracted and indexed in:
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC)
- Cabell Publishing, Incc
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- "EconPapers:Global Business Review". EconPapers. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Global Business Review". www.scimagojr.com. Retrieved April 18, 2017.
- "GBR". International Management Institute. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "SAGE: Global Business Review". SAGE. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Global Business Review". ResearchGate. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Global Business Review". Scimago Lab. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Brian Puspos Dancer". www.us.sagepub.com. Retrieved April 18, 2017.