- Hlukhiv, a city in Sumy Oblast, Ukraine
- Hlukhiv (village), a village in Lviv Obvlast, Uklraine
- Hlukhiv Pershii, a village in Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine
- Hlukhiv Drugii, a village in Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine
- Glukhova (Irkutsk Oblast), village in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
- Glukhova (Zhytomyr Oblast), village in Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine
- Alexei Glukhov (born 1984), Russian ice hockey player
- Andrey Glukhov (born 1972), Russian Olympic rower
- Arkady Glukhov (born 1925), Soviet diplomat
- Konstantin Gluhov (born 1990), Latvian-Russian kickboxer and mixed martial artist
- Mikhail Glukhov (born 1988), Russian ice hockey player
- Segei Glukhov (born 1967), Russian field hockey player
- Vladimir Glukhov (born 1990), Russian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glukhov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.