From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glut or Glut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glut or GLUT may refer to:
- Overproduction, the opposite of underproduction or a shortage
- Glut: Mastering Information Through The Ages, a book by Alex Wright
- Glucose transporter (GLUT), a family of membrane proteins in biology
- OpenGL Utility Toolkit (GLUT), a computer program library
- A large wooden Wedge (mechanical device) used in wood splitting
- Donald F. Glut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.