This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||November 17, 1982|
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
|Alma mater||Victorian College of the Arts at University of Melbourne & Monash University|
|Occupation||Playwright, producer, dramaturg, educator|
|Home town||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Relatives||Claire Roberts (poet)|
|Awards||Green Room Award For Contribution to Independent Theatre Melbourne (Co-Recipient); Short Listed Patrick White Award 2012; Long Listed Griffin Award 2012|
Roberts has a Masters in Writing for Performance from Victorian College of the Arts.
He is the co-founder and former Creative Director of Melbourne's new writing theatre: MKA: Theatre of New Writing until September 2013. He is currently Program Manager at Brisbane's premiere contemporary theatre company, La Boite Theatre Company. The MKA: Theatre of New Writing was the 2012 recipient of the Green Room Special Award for Contribution to Independent Theatre in Melbourne.
Roberts' play Triangle was short-listed for the 2011 Patrick White Playwrights' Award  and received two nominations for the 2012 Green Room Award (Theatre-Independent) for Tania Dickson (Direction) and Production. His play She Dances Like a Bomb was placed on the highly commended list for the 2013 Griffin Award.
- The Flock and the Nest, directed by Gary Abrahams, St Michael's Drama Studio and Red Stitch Writers, 2014
- She Dances Like a Bomb, Master of Writing for Performance Public Reading Program, 2012
- Triangle directed by Tanya Dickson, MKA: Theatre of New Writing, 2012
- The Horror Face directed by Felix Ching Ching Ho, MKA: Theatre of New Writing, 2011
- "La Boite appoints new Program Manager" artsreview.com.au, September 4, 2013
- Peard, Anne-Marie. "Melbourne Fringe: Kids Killing Kids" aussietheatre.com.au, September 28, 2013
- "Theatre of New Writing". MKA. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- Usher, Robin. "Playwright bites into dark suburban forces" Sydney Morning Herald, July 16, 2012
- James, Erin. 2012 Green Room Award Nominations Announced" aussietheatre.com.au,February 19, 2013
- "Griffin Award Shortlist Announced" australianstage.com.au, May 9, 2013
- "A chat with Glyn Roberts" redstitch.net, accessed October 23, 2015
- The Flock and the Nest redstitch.net, accessed October 23, 2015
- "Public Reading Program" vca-mcm.unimelb.edu.au, accessed October 24, 2015
- Woodhead, Cameron. "'Triangle' Review" theage.com.au, July 27, 2012
- Woodhead, Cameron. The Horror Face Sydney Morning Herald, June 27, 2011