Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glyph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glyph may refer to:
- Glyph (typography), an elemental symbol representing a readable character
- Glyph (data visualization), an arrow or similar markers in scientific data visualization
Arts, entertainment and media
- Glyph (Transformers), a fictional character
- Glyph (album), by Floater
- Glyph Comics Awards, a comics award
- Glyph Bitmap Distribution Format, a file format for fonts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glyph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.