From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gmund, Gmünd or Gmuend (cf. German: Mündung, "(river) mouth") may refer to the following places:
- Schwäbisch Gmünd, a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Gmund am Tegernsee, a municipality in Bavaria, Germany
- Gmünd, Carinthia, Austria
- Gmünd, Lower Austria, Austria, capital of
- Gmünd District, Lower Austria, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gmund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.