Gnidrolog Live 1972
|Live album by Gnidrolog|
Live 1972 is the third album of the British progressive rock band, Gnidrolog. The album was recorded live in Birmingham on July 10, 1972, and released in 1999 to be the band's only live album. The album's bonus track was recorded live in Aylesbury on July 8, 1972. The album introduced four Gnidrolog songs which have never been released, while re-releasing only three tracks, "I could never be a soldier", from the Lady Lake album, "Time and Space" and "In Spite of Harry's Toenail", from the In Spite of Harry's Toenail album. The album was released after the band reunited, following a 27-year break up. This comeback saw the recording and release of one more album, 'Gnosis, released later in 1999.
- "Intro / Any Use In Living" - 9:16
- "I Could Never Be A Soldier" - 12:34
- "Time And Space" - 7:23
- "Meanwhile Back At The Office" - 4:23
- or The Continuing Story of Peter
- "My Mother" - 9.37
- "In Spite Of Harry's Toenail" - 13:27
- Including "Goodbye - Farewell - Adieu" and "Harry's Toenail"
- "Sixpence For A Handstand" - 8:28