From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gnomon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gnomon is the part of a sundial that casts the shadow.
Gnomon may also refer to:
- Gnomon (figure), in geometry, a plane figure formed by removing a similar parallelogram from a corner of a larger parallelogram
- Gnomon, the difference between a pair of consecutive figurate numbers
- Gnomon (journal), a German language academic journal of classics
- Gnomon, one of the twenty-five fictional islands in the fantasy book series The Books of Abarat
- Gnomon School of Visual Effects, a Hollywood-based university that offers artistic and technical training for careers in the visual effects and games industries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gnomon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.