Go for broke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up go for broke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It was the motto of a World War II Japanese-American military unit, the 442nd Infantry Regiment.
Go for broke or going for broke may also mean:
- Go For Broke Monument, commemorating Japanese Americans who served in the United States Army during World War II, including the 442nd
- Go for Broke! (1951 film), a film about the 442nd
- Go For Broke aka Tutto per tutto, aka All Out (1968 Italian spaghetti western directed by Umberto Lenzi)
- Going for Broke (1977 film), a Danish film
- Go for Broke (2002 film), an American film
- Going for Broke (2003 film), a television movie
- Going for Broke (2015 book)
- Going for Broke (album), a 1984 album by Eddy Grant
- Go For Broke (game), an unlicensed variant on the game Monopoly
- Go For Broke Apparel, clothing line.
- Mio, Jeffrey Scott (January 1, 1999). Key Words in Multicultural Interventions: A Dictionary. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 137. ISBN 0313295476. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Go for broke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.