God's Clay (1919 film)
God's Clay is a 1919 British silent drama film directed by Arthur Rooke and starring Janet Alexander, Humberston Wright and Maud Yates. It is an adaptation of the novel God's Clay by Claude Askew and Alice Askew. The story was adapted for a 1928 film God's Clay directed by Graham Cutts.
A respectable woman's position in society is threatened by a blackmailer.
- Janet Alexander as Angela Clifford
- Humberston Wright as Geoffrey Vance
- Maud Yates as Poppy Stone
- Arthur Rooke as Horace Newton
- Nancy Kenyon
- Adeline Hayden Coffin
- J. Hastings Batson
- "God's Clay (1919) | BFI". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|