The Garden of Resurrection
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2017)
The Garden of Resurrection is a 1919 British silent drama film directed by Arthur Rooke and starring Guy Newall, Ivy Duke and Franklin Dyall. It was adapted from the 1911 novel The Garden of Resurrection by E. Temple Thurston.
- Guy Newall as Bellairs
- Ivy Duke as Clarissa
- Franklin Dyall as Cruickshank
- Mary Dibley as Belwottle
- Douglas Munro as Moxon
- Lawford Davidson as Fennell
- Hugh Buckler as Dr. Perowne
- Humberston Wright as General French
- Madge Tree as Aunt
- "The Garden of Resurrection (1919) | BFI". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|