(Redirected from God willing (disambiguation))
|Look up God willing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
God willing is a phrase that could mean:
- Deo volente, Latin phrase signed at the end of a letter wishing for the safe arrival of the letter
- Insha'Allah, Arabic phrase used when referring to future events
- God Willing (2006 film), 2006 Swedish film
- God Willing (2015 film), 2015 Italian film
- God Willing (soundtrack), soundtrack to the 2006 Swedish film
- God Will'n, mixtape by American rapper Juelz Santana
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title God willing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.