Gods and Generals (video game)
|Gods and Generals|
|Genre(s)||First-person shooter, historical|
Gods and Generals is a historical first-person shooter video game developed by Anivision Value and published by Activision. The game is based on the film of the same name. The player commands a soldier in the midst of the American Civil War, choosing either to side with the Union or the Confederacy, and plays alongside hordes of other soldiers. The player is tasked with various missions such as raids and reconnaissance, in addition to leading a full army company. In large-scale battles ranging from the Second Battle of Bull Run, the battle of Chancellorsville and the battle of Fredericksburg, players are equipped with muskets, revolvers, sabers and other weapons. This nine-part campaign game uses various scenes from the film.
- "Activision Value Games - IGN". Ca.ign.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Gods and Generals : Bases on the Epic Movie" (JPG). Pics.mobygames.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Gods and Generals for Windows (2003)". MobyGames.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- Park, Andrew (2003-03-18). "Gods and Generals Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "Gods and Generals for PC Reviews". Metacritic.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
|This game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|