- Alejandro Goicoechea, co-founder of the Talgo company
- Andoni Goikoetxea Olaskoaga, Basque football player and coach
- Ángel Suquía Goicoechea, Roman Catholic archbishop in Madrid
- Felipe de Goicoechea, former comandante of the Presidio of Santa Barbara and governor of the province of Baja California
- Ion Andoni Goikoetxea, Basque-Navarrese football player
- Jacinto Argaya Goicoechea, Roman Catholic bishop
- Julen Goikoetxea, Basque cyclist
- Mauro Goicoechea, Uruguayan football player
- Mikel Lasa Goicoechea, Basque football player
- Sergio Goycochea, Argentine football player
- Yon Goicoechea, Venezuelan political activist
- Goicoechea (canton) in San José, Costa Rica
- Talgo, "Tren Articulado Ligero Goicoechea Oriol" (Goicoechea-Oriol light articulated train)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goicoechea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.