From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Going Bananas)
The colloquial term goin' bananas (or going bananas) refers to acting in an erratic or insane manner, often by losing one's temper.
As a title, the term may refer to:
- Goin' Bananas (album), a 1977 album by the group Side Effect
- "Goin' Bananas", a track from that album
- Goin' Bananas (TV series), a sketch comedy show on Philippine television
- Going Bananas (U.S. series), an American live-action superhero series
- Going Bananas (film), an American comedy movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goin' bananas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.