Gois can refer to:
- Bento de Góis (1562-1607), Portuguese traveler, probably the first European to travel overland from India to China via Afghanistan
- Damião de Góis, 16th-century Portuguese philosopher
- The Passage du Gois, a natural, periodically flooded passage leading to the island of Noirmoutier in France
- Góis, a town and municipality in Portugal
- Gois (moth), a genus of moths in the family Megalopygidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.