(Redirected from Golden Spider Awards)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Eir Spiders|
Eir Spiders logo
|Awarded for||"Excellence in web-based business strategies"|
|Country||Ireland (Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland)|
The Eir Spiders (previously known as the Golden Spider Awards, Eircom Spiders and sometimes as the Spiders) is an annual awards ceremony for Irish contributions to online and digital media across a number of categories.
- "Awards". eirspiders.ie. Eir Spiders. Archived from the original on 4 November 2017.
- "Tenderscout scoops top prize in Eir Spider awards". Irish Times. 1 December 2016.
- "Miss Bliss to host eir Spider Awards". independent.ie. Irish Independent. 10 November 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "Entries for Golden Spider awards increase by 20%". Irish Times. 31 October 2008. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Congratulations to the 2015 Spider Awards Winners". belltimemagazine.ie. Bell Time Magazine. 29 October 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "eircom Spider Awards open for business". independent.ie. Independent News & Media. 24 June 2014. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "Eircom launches Junior Spider Awards for young online innovators". siliconrepublic.com. Silicon Republic. 11 December 2012. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "The Spiders is Now Under the DTS Umbrella". irishtechnews.ie. Infused Media Group. 4 October 2018. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- Eir Spiders – official website with categories and lists of winners
- Eir Junior Spiders – official website
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ireland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|