From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up golos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golos may refer to:
- Golos (election monitor), a coalition of non-governmental groups monitoring for election violations and government responsiveness to citizen requests in Russia
- Golos (newspaper), a Russian newspaper, published in Saint Petersburg in 1863-1885
- Golos (film), a Russian 1982 psychological drama
- Golos (TV series), Russian music talent television show, part of the international Voice franchise
- Golos Prikazchika, a former weekly newspaper published in St. Petersburg
- Golos Respubliki, a Kazakhstani newspaper
- Golos Sotsial-Demokrata, a former Russian-language publication, issued by a section of exiled Mensheviks
- Golos Truda, an anarcho-syndicalist periodical published in New York, St. Petersburg and Moscow in the 1910s and 1920s
- Jacob Golos (1889–1943), Ukrainian-born Bolshevik revolutionary and Soviet secret police operative in the USSR, founder of Golos spy ring with Gaik Ovakimian as head in U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.