From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gongan or Gong'an may refer to:
- Gong'an County (公安县), Jingzhou, Hubei, China
- Gong'an, Zhongshan County (公安镇), town in Guangxi, China
- Gong'an fiction, a subgenre of Chinese crime fiction revolving around government magistrates solving criminal cases
- Kōan, also known as Gongan, story, dialogue, question, or statement in Chán Buddhism
- Gonganbu, or the Ministry of Public Security, the PRC's domestic security agency, civil registrar and police force
- Gongan, the time span between gong ageng strikes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gongan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.