From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gontaut may refer to:
- Armand de Gontaut, baron de Biron (1524–1592), celebrated French soldier of the 16th century
- Armand Louis de Gontaut, Duc de Lauzun, later duc de Biron
- Charles de Gontaut, duc de Biron (1562–1602), son of Armand de Gontaut, baron de Biron
- Charles-Armand de Gontaut, duc de Biron (1663–1756), French military leader who served under Louis XIV and Louis XV
- Germà de Gontaut (1355–1386), Occitan poet and merchant
- Louis Antoine de Gontaut, (1700–1788), Duke of Biron and a French military leader who served under Louis XV
- Marie Josephine Louise, Duchesse de Gontaut (1773–1857), daughter of Augustin François, comte de Montaut-Navailles
- Prix Gontaut-Biron, Group 3 flat horse race in France open to thoroughbreds which are four-years-old or above
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gontaut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.