New South Wales
|LGA(s)||Yarrowlumla Shire (former)|
In Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve within the ACT, the Mulligan's Flat - Goorooyarroo Woodland Experiment is conducting research into remnant plant and animal life in the area, notably reintroduction of the eastern bettong (marsupial) and brown treecreeper (bird), and remnant yellow box (Eucalyptus melliodora) and Blakely's red gum (Eucalyptus blakelyi). This study is led from the Fenner School of Environment and Society at the Australian National University, along with involvement from the CSIRO and ACT Government.
- Map showing proposed Federal Capital Territory and tenures of land within same, Charles Robt. Scrivener, 22 May 1909
- Electoral commission of NSW, Burrinjuck electoral profile
- Electoral commission of NSW, Monaro electoral profile
- Legislation ACT government
- Mulligan's Flat - Goorooyarroo Woodland Experiment, Fenner School of Environment and Society, Australian National University, accessed 21 February 2015
- "Goorooyarroo Parish". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales.
|This New South Wales geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|