Gopalan may refer to:
- A. K. Gopalan (1904–1977), Indian Communist leader
- M. J. Gopalan (1909–2003), Indian Cricket and Hockey Player
- Crazy Gopalan, Malayalam film
- Susheela Gopalan (1929–2001), MP and Indian Communist leader
- K. P. R. Gopalan (died 1997), Indian Communist leader
- M. J. Gopalan Trophy, Cricket tournament between Ceylon and Madras
- 7754 Gopalan, Asteroid
- Prema Gopalan, Indian Social activist
- Gopulu (1924–2015), Tamil illustrator, real name S. Gopalan
- Gopalan, central character of 2008 Malayalam film Crazy Gopalan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gopalan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.