Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gornji Grad ("Upper Town") may refer to:
- Municipality of Gornji Grad, a municipality in Slovenia
- Gornji Grad (Gornji Grad), the largest settlement and the administrative centre of the Municipality of Gornji Grad in Slovenia
- Gornji Grad – Medveščak, a district of Zagreb, Croatia
- Gornji Grad, also known as Gradec, a historic neighborhood in Zagreb, Croatia
- Gornji grad (Osijek), a city district of Osijek, Croatia
- Gornji Grad (Zemun), an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, Serbia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.