From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gorse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gorse is a genus of about 20 species of evergreen shrubs in the subfamily Faboideae of the pea family Fabaceae.
Gorse may also refer to:
- Georges Gorse (1915-2002), French politician and diplomat
- Gorse Trilogy, a series of three novels
- Gorse, a hamlet in the commune (municipality) of Thérondels, department Aveyron, France.
- "Gorse", the entrance music for The Highlanders, a WWE tag team, from the WWE The Music, Vol. 7 album
- Gorses, a commune in the Lot department in south-western France.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.