From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gort is a town in Galway, Ireland.
Gort may also refer to:
- The Gort, County Tyrone, in the list of townlands of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Gort (letter), twelfth letter of the Ogham alphabet
- Gort (The Day the Earth Stood Still), a fictional robot in the film
- Gort, a fictional character in the webcomic Darken
- Gort Pig, a fictional character in Garfield and Friends
- Viscount Gort, the title of two peerages in British and Irish history
- John Vereker, 6th Viscount Gort (1886–1946), (Lord Gort) a World War II British Expeditionary Force commander
- F. G. L. Chester (1899–1946), nicknamed "Gort", a member of Z Special Unit in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.