From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gosling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gosling may refer to:
- A young goose
- Gosling (surname)
- Gosling Islands, South Orkney Islands, Antarctica
- Gosling (band)
- James Gosling, a computer scientist who created the initial version of Java
- Gosling Brothers, Ltd., a Bermuda rum manufacturer
- Gosling Emacs, Emacs implementation by James Gosling
- Gosselin (disambiguation), a similar sounding French surname
- Goslings (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gosling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.