Gossner may refer to:
- Ernst Gossner (born 1967), Austrian film director, screenwriter and producer
- Johannes Gossner (1773–1858), German clergyman and philanthropists
- Miriam Gössner (born 1990), German biathlete and cross-country skier
- Gossner Theological College, a Christian Theological Seminary in Jharkhand, India
- Gossner College, a Christian college in Assam, India
- Gossner Foods, one of the largest cheese manufacturers in the United States, based in Logan, Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gossner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.