Gotthard or Saint Gotthard (Italian: San Gottardo) may refer to:
- Gotthard of Hildesheim (960–1038), a Roman Catholic saint
- Saint-Gotthard Massif, a mountain range in Switzerland
- Gotthard nappe, the geological structure underneath the Saint-Gotthard Massif
- Gotthard Pass, a mountain pass between Airolo (Ticino) and Andermatt (Uri) in Switzerland
- Tunnels underneath Gotthard Pass:
- Gotthard railway line, a trans-alpine railway line in Switzerland
- Sankt Gotthard im Mühlviertel, a village in Upper Austria
- Szentgotthárd, a town in Western Hungary
- Gotthard (band), a Swiss hard rock band
- Gottardo (train), a train crossing the Gotthard railway
- Battle of Saint Gotthard (1664), a battle in the Austro-Turkish War fought near Szentgotthárd
- Battle of Saint Gotthard (1705), a battle in Rákóczi's War for Independence fought near Szentgotthárd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gotthard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.