From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Gouge (present participle: gouging) is used in different ways:
- Gouge (chisel), a form of chisel or adze, a woodworking tool
- Gouge (grape), another name for the European wine grape Gouais blanc
- Gouge noir, another name for the French wine grape Gouget noir
- Eye-gouging (rugby union), an offence in rugby union
- Eye-gouging, the act of pressing or tearing the eye
- Fault gouge, an unconsolidated rock type
- Shale Gouge Ratio, a mathematical algorithm to predict fault rock types
- Seabed gouging by ice, such as an iceberg or sea ice ridge
- Gouging (fighting style), an antiquated form of combat in the back-country United States
- Fish-hooking, gouging as part of self-defence or martial arts
- Price gouging, a legal term
|Look up gouge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gouge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.