Governors Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Governors Island is a small island in New York City.
Governors Island or Governor's Island may also refer to:
- Governors Island National Monument on the island in New York City
- Governors Island National Historic Landmark District also on the island in New York City
- Governor's Island, Bermuda
- Governors Island (Prince Edward Island), Canada
- Governors Island (Massachusetts), in Boston Harbor
- Governors Island (Lake Winnipesaukee), New Hampshire
- Governor's Island, in Island Pond (Rockingham County, New Hampshire)
- Governors Island (North Carolina), in Lake Norman
- Governors Island (Bryson City, North Carolina), listed on the National Register of Historic Places listings in Swain County, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.