Grace (food company)
Grace and Grace Foods are brand names of GraceKennedy Limited, a multinational entity involved in food processing and distribution, banking and finance, insurance and remittance services, and building materials retailing. It was established in 1922. It also licenses some products for manufacture and sale in foreign countries such as Canada, Great Britain and the United States as well as in a number of Caribbean countries. In the food industry segment, it is a noted manufacturer of Caribbean cuisine and Jamaican cuisine food products.
- Beverages including juices and drinks made from Caribbean fruits, vegetable blends, and concentrates
- Canned meats and fish
- Coconut products
- Dairy products
- Jams and jellies
- Protein drinks
- Ready mixes including traditional Caribbean "favorites"
- Rice combos
- Sauces and condiments
- Spices and seasonings
- Veggie meals
In 2018, Grace Foods continued its breadth of U.S. operations by entering into a joint venture with Majesty Foods LLC, a Florida-based company, to operate its current factory production of its portfolio of frozen Hispanic and Caribbean products for the retail and food service channels in the U.S.
- "GraceKennedy Success Story | Supply Chain Case Studies". Reveal. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- "GraceKennedy Foods: Bringing the flavors of the Caribbean to worldwide consumers". usbusinessexecutive.com. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- "Grace Foods Join Forces With Majesty Foods". Abasto. 2018-12-11. Retrieved 2019-01-16.