From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Granges may refer to:
- The National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry (The Grange), an agricultural organization
- Granges, Saône-et-Loire, a commune in France
- Granges, Switzerland, a municipality of the canton of Fribourg
- Granges-près-Marnand, a municipality of the canton of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Granges-Paccot, a municipality of the canton of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Grenchen (in German, Granges in French), a municipality of the canton of Solothurn, Switzerland
- Gränges AB, previously Trafik AB Grängesberg-Oxelösund, a Swedish industrial and mining company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granges.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.