From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Granitsa may refer to the following places:
- Granitsa, Evrytania, a village in Evrytania
- Granitsa, Ioannina, a village in the Ioannina regional unit
- A former name of Anthofyto village in Aetolia-Acarnania
- A former name of Diakopi village in Phocis
- A former name of Lafystio village in Boeotia
- A former name of Nymfasia village in Arcadia
- Stefanos Granitsas (1881–1915), Greek writer
- Granica (disambiguation)
- Granice (disambiguation)
- Hranice (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.